Are you passionate about technology and share a passion to solve problems of today to innovate for tomorrow
Keep on reading!
You will be part of an international and friendly working environment. The teams are cross-functional and there will be opportunities to move between the teams. We empower individuals and teams and encourage open communication/collaboration across teams.
We use agile workflows such as Scrum and Kanban depending on what the team is most comfortable with. We work with cutting edge technologies and software delivery techniques and we are committed to keeping our technology stack up to date
You will be offered a competitive salary, excellent benefits and flexible hours. Our workspace is centrally located with an open and spacious seating plan.
Some of the benefits of working at Invidi:
- Green field development
- An open and welcoming company with a distinctly flat organization
- Great opportunity to influence and take initiatives
- Working with and continue to learn from extraordinary developers!
- Flexible working hours!
As a Staff UI Engineer you will be a leading engineer in a cross-discipline DevOps team, where you and your team members will take ownership of a segment of our product. You will act as an authority on front- end development in your team driving the UI development there as well as being part of the cross-team UI Chapter working on joint projects and help to continually evolving UI development as a whole. You will actively coordinate work with other teams when need be.
Working remotely from time to time is widely accepted once you are established as a contributor and know the underlying architecture and MO for the team.
- You will work in close collaboration with Product owners, UI/UX designers and back-end engineers to design and build beautiful, snappy and usable UIs.
- You will actively coordinate work with other teams.
- Share ownership and collaborate closely with fellow engineers in an autonomous, cross- functional full-stack team.
- Coach your fellow team members to grow as engineers through code review, pairing, and mentoring.
- Take an active part in research and selection of future tools and frameworks to make up INVIDI’s UI infrastructure.
- INVIDI in Stockholm does not have formal architects; the teams are responsible for making their own architectural decisions, but as a senior developer you are very much expected to actively participate in architectural decisions.
- As a part of DevOps, you will be on-call for the services that the team owns. You are on-call for one week, approximately once per month. While on-call you are required to be reachable by telephone and able to act upon alarm, using your laptop.
The tech stack evolves continuously by the team. The tech stack right now is: Typescript, vite, Vue.js, React.js, Node.js, GraphQL, micro services, docker, DevOps (AWS, Kubernetes, GCP), Auth0, Oauth2, Datadog for Application monitoring
We like to work with great engineers who are skillful but always open to learn new things, and who value working in a team to achieve a common goal. We would like you to have amazing communication and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge in XML, JSON, Bootstrap, and SQL.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics & tracking software.
- Strong knowledge of responsive design and cross browser/platform compatibility.
- Working experience with client-side JS frameworks like React.
- You have amazing communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of REST APls and how to interface with them.
INVIDI Technologies is the world's leading developer of software transforming television all over the world. Our two-time Emmy® Award-winning technology is widely deployed by cable, satellite, and telco operators. We provide a device-agnostic solution delivering ads to the right household no matter what program or network you’re watching, how you're watching, or whether you’re in front of your TV, laptop, cell phone or any other device. INVIDI created the multi-billion-dollar addressable television business that today is growing rapidly globally.
INVIDI is right at the heart of the very exciting and fast-paced world of commercial television; companies benefiting from our software include DirecTV (US), and Telefonica (Spain), networks such as CBS/Viacom (US) and TV4 (Sweden), advertising agencies such as Ogilvy and Publicis, and advertisers such as Chevrolet and Verizon.
INVIDI’s world-class technology solutions are known for their flexibility and adaptability. These traits allow INVIDI partners to transform their video content delivery network, revamping legacy systems without significant capital or hardware investments. Our clients count on us to provide superior capabilities, excellent service, and ease of use.
The goal of developing a unified video ad tech platform is a big one and the right UI engineers--like you--flourish in INVIDI’s creative, inspiring, and supportive culture. It is a demanding, high-energy, and fast-paced environment. INVIDI’s developers are self-motivated quick studies, can-do individuals who embrace the challenge of solving difficult and complex problems.
At Pinetree, we have a vision and mission to differentiate ourselves from the crowd and are Sweden's contenders in talent search and matching.
By working as an agency, the value to you as an employee is that we have a very wide network of partner companies that we continuously ensure high quality standards.
This recruitment is a direct employment at Invidi AB and all applications, questions, administration and recruitment process is managed by Pinetree AB.