MedHelp Care is seeking an individual who wants to play an instrumental part in supporting their business growth and where you will take a lot of responsibility for how and where to move on with their product.
It is a very exciting time to join MedHelp Care's journey. They offer a unique opportunity to join the team at one of the most innovative e-health providers in Sweden. You will be part of a cross-functional team with joint product responsibility and together you’ll bring the product forward.
Some of the perks of working at MedHelp Care:
- A friendly and caring culture
- Creative environment with quick decision-making, never a dull moment
- Be involved in the whole cycle of the product - from idea/vision to production
- Be part of an agile team where retros, sprints, demos, and continuous delivery are part of everyday work life
- Competent and supporting managers and colleagues
- Work closely with product owners and other roles within development and DevOps
- You will work in a friendly and caring company culture where transparency, work-life balance, and well-being are high up on the company’s agenda.
The job takes part in the cross-platform development team, where you’ll partly work with app development (React native/Typescript) and partly on web development (ReactJs). You’ll be part of a small team where you’ll be an essential member, and your participation and contribution will make a big difference on the product.
In this position, there will be a lot of freedom to shape the role yourself and you will be granted trust to make your own decisions on how and where to go. Therefore, you should be comfortable with taking quick decisions with a creative and experimental approach.
WHO YOU ARE
You will like it at MedHelp Care if you thrive in a fast-paced environment where requirements and strategies are changed from day to day. As the team player you are, you collaborate well with others in a prestige-less manner, sharing and gaining knowledge within the team.
As a developer, you feel at home in agile and scrum-driven teams, take responsibility and ownership of your work and have a proven track record of producing tested, well-architectured, and clean code.
Seen to the technical elements of the role you need to have hands-on experience with:
It’s also nice if you have:
- Experience with linting and testing frameworks
- Knowledge in tooling for frontend teams and shared component systems
- Familiarity with development tools such as git and cloud (AWS)
Extra bonus if you have:
- An eye for UX/UI
- Web experience, preferable React.js
- Experience in building performance-optimized and scalable solutions
MedHelp Care is a SaaS company that supports other companies and organizations with solutions for managing sick leave and digital occupational health. Today, they help about 500 customers to partly save money but also to become more efficient by offering cloud-based services for flexible sick and health registration in combination with personal health care advice. A service that makes everyday life easier and safer for both employees and managers. But above all, it provides an overview and acts as a support for managers, captures risks of costly long-term absence, and provides the organization with comprehensive health data, statistics, and analysis that enables more effective measures, measurable improvements, and thus increased profitability.
MedHelp Care is today a leading player in healthcare counseling with twenty years of aggregate health data and an innovative technology platform that enables the best possible results, regardless of whether it is about reducing sick leave or streamlining care.