Senior Full Stack developer to Paf
Do you refer to yourself as a Fullstack, Full stack, or Full-Stack?
Maybe generalist or Jack of all trades?
Either way, we are taking applications to one of the best employers out there, if you're a seasoned Full Stack developer looking for your next "Forever" - Read more!
As a developer at Paf, you will work in a close-knit team with colleagues who share a passion for delivering top-quality products, enabling great gaming experiences for a global and diverse audience.
Paf is different from other game companies on the market. They strive for a long-term sustainable business and care about their employees, customers, and society; All profit goes to charity and responsible gaming is an important part of their business. And as an employer; nothing is more important than to make sure you have what you need to want to stay with them for the long term.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working hours to make your everyday life easier.
- Generous terms regarding pensions, wellness, and free healthcare.
- They avoid overtime; You staying with them for 10 years is more important than short-term business goals.
- They adjust to where you want to work: 100% at the office, 100% remote work, or a mix where you’re at the office a few days a week. You will be provided with a double set of office equipment (desk, chair, screens, docking station, and so on), so you have the same conditions at home and at the office.
- You can also choose to work abroad for 3 months a year. The only requirement is to work approximately the same hours as your colleagues.
THE TEAM & JOB
The team you will be joining develops and maintains several frontends ranging from casino websites to customer-facing support websites and several mobile applications. The team is responsible for the whole stack from Cloudflare, through React applications and API servers (Backend to Frontend), down to the infrastructure in AWS.
Check their tech-radar out to see which technologies are coming, which they use, and which they are phasing out.
You will be involved in the entire development process, from requirement specification, creation of stories, estimations, development, testing, release, and maintenance. Over time, you are expected to understand the platform well enough to recommend necessary architecture changes and understand their long-term impact.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a generalist developer and a go-getter who is enthusiastic about programming and infrastructure. You have the confidence to take your own initiative and collaborate well with others. The team you would be joining is highly experienced and characterized by an open-minded atmosphere where everyone is welcome to contribute.
To be able to get the job done, we see it as necessary to have several years of experience in multiple parts of the stack, and you are interested in learning new technologies and languages as needed.
Technically, you need to have experience with:
- Frontend technologies such as Node, Typescript, and React.
- Infrastructure in the cloud, for example, AWS and Cloudflare.
- Connecting multiple complex systems and understanding the whole picture.
Additional skills that would help get the job done:
- Experience with other languages like Java, C#, or Kotlin.
- Experience with deployment and automation, for example, Docker and GitHub Actions.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code with Terraform and Terragrunt.
- Experience with Redis or similar stores or databases.
- Experience with logging systems like Sumo Logic/Elasticsearch and Sentry.
- Experience with application development for iOS and/or Android.
- Experience with API design with GraphQL and Rest.
- Experience with headless CMS, for example, Sanity.
They don’t look too much at formal education and diplomas, a lot can be compensated with:
- Good communication skills
- Track record as a team player
- Experience and knowledge
Paf is a Nordic gaming company founded on Åland in 1966 to generate profit for the benefit of society. They were one of the first gaming companies to go online in 1999. Many of their games are exclusive to Paf and developed by their in-house Games Studio. They are an award-winning industry leader in responsible gaming. Their physical gaming operations include over 30 cruise ships crisscrossing the Baltic and North Seas.
Paf has roughly 330 employees representing 29 nationalities, with offices located on Åland, in Helsinki, Stockholm, Riga, Tallinn, Oslo, Norrköping, Gzira, and Madrid. Paf (Ålands Penningautomatförening) is licensed and controlled by the Government of Åland.
In 2021, the Paf Group had a total turnover of 135 million euros and a profit of 34,3 million euros. More information at aboutpaf.com
At Pinetree, we have a vision and mission to differentiate ourselves from the crowd and are Sweden's contenders in talent search and matching.
By working as an agency, the value to you as an employee is that we have a very wide network of partner companies that we continuously ensure high-quality standards.
This recruitment is direct employment at Paf and all applications, questions, administration, and Pinetree AB manages the recruitment process.
- Fullstack Node.js/Typescript
Pinetrees Job Concierge Service
Rådgivningsmöte med genomgång av alternativVi går personligen igenom dina möjligheter för att utvecklas vidare. Genom att förstå varje individs förutsättningar och önskemål kan vi matcha dessa mot lämpliga karriärvägar och specifika anställningar.
TidsbokningVi hjälper dig att komma på intervju, bokar in tid och hjälper till med förberedelser för ett lyckat möte.
CV-analysVill du ha feedback på din CV och hjälp att utveckla den ytterligare så hjälper vi dig med allt från innehåll till att använda nya designade mallar.
Långsiktig planering och uppföljningFinns du i vårt Concierge-register hjälper vi dig att utvecklas över lång tid i din karriär. Behöver du rådgivning mitt i en längre anställning hjälper vi dig.
Våra tidigare uppdrag
Projektledare till växande mjukvarubolag
Front end utvecklare Stockholm
System Engineer at global company
Senior DotNet utvecklare Malmö
UX designer till specialiserad aktör inom interaktion och webb
Pinetree AB arbetar inom search, rekrytering och headhunting. Vi finns i Stockholm men rekryterar för positioner över hela Sverige.
Senior Full Stack developer to Paf
Läser in ansökningsformuläret
Jobbar du redan på Pinetree?
Hjälp till i rekryteringen och hitta din framtida kollega.